Our biggest asset is our people. We provide learning and development opportunities, open culture, and growth-driven approach for our people. We promote a culture of remote working with flexible work schedules encouraging work life integration. We are among the preferred employers in the medical transcription industry. We provide the best compensation along with attractive benefits in the industry. We are committed to creating careers and building strong leadership in our organisation.
• Listen to the recorded dictation of a doctor or other healthcare professionals
• Review and edit drafts prepared by speech recognition software, making sure that the transcription is correct, complete, and has a consistent style
• Submit health records for physicians to approve by direct upload in software
• Ensuring the agreed standards for Quality & performance are met on monthly basis
• Submit the reports within the stipulated timeline/TAT as provided by Clients
• To be multiskilled in handling reports of various specialities
• Follow patient confidentiality guidelines and legal documentation requirements
• Follow the guidelines and report to respective immediate manager.
• Improvising the performance and quality targets/standards as per Company expectations
• Ensuring adherence to ISMS/PIMS guidelines